Yuri Ebihara 蛯原 友里 is a 30 year old top Japanese model and actress from Miyazaki prefecture known as “ebi-chan”. She is a graduate of Kyushu Sangyo University, where she studied fine arts but became an exclusive fashion model for popular Japanese girls magazine CanCam.
She has since appeared in several TV dramas, Busu no Hitomi ni Koi shiteru (KTV, 2006) and “Tokumei Kakarichō Tadano Hitoshi” (tv asahi, 2007). She also works as a model for advertising campaigns including Zespri, MacDonalds, Shiseido and Fujifilm FinePix.
“Ebi-chan“,is especially popular with young Japanese men and women. She has been quoted as saying, “If someone doesn’t find me (kawaii) cute, I want to know why, because then I’ll work on it to get better at being (kawaii) cute”.
Last year Ebi-chan graduated from CanCam magazine to AneCan magazine
Yuri Ebihara has a twin sister named Eri Ebihara (蛯原英里) as well as a younger brother.
Yuri Ebihara videos
- Moe Oshikiri, top Japanese fashion model
- Yuri Ebihara Ebi-chan got married
- Yuri Ebihara and sister travel to wedding in Paris
- Double Treat Yuri Ebihara and Sayo Aizawa video
- Maki Nishiyama top Japanese fashion model
- Emi Suzuki, top Japanese fashion model
- Maria Ozawa and Yuri Ebihara appear on TV show Hitoshi Tadano
- Japan’s top fashion models and magazines
- Yu Yamada top japanese fashion model, actress and Jpop singer
- Karina Nose top Japanese model and actress