Yasukuni Dori 靖国通り in Shinuku, Tokyo is an important driving, sightseeing, and shopping street located on the east side of Shinjuku Station.
Yasukuni Dori runs in a roughly east-west direction starting at the north end of Shinjuku Station, near the Tokyo Prince Hotel. Leaving from Shinjuku Station and heading east, the street the famous Kabukicho entertainment district, which is on the north side of the street. Continuing on, there are several famous department stores including Isetan Men’s and, after crossing Meiji Dori in Shinjuku Sanchome, Marui Men. Continuing on Yasukuni Dori, past 3-chome, you enter Tokyo’s most famous gay district, Shinjuku Nichome.
- Ambush x Zippo Lighters
- Shinjuku terrace city at night
- Graffiti near Harajuku
- Shinjuku at night
- Typical Shinjuku Station scene
- Shinokubo is known as a Koreatown within Tokyo
- Ginza at night
- Waiting for the last train in Shinujuku
- Getting a taxi outside Don Quixote in Roppongi at night
- Beautiful Lake Nozori Gunma prefecture