Tomomi Itano 板野友美 is the pretty and talented soon to be 19 year old singer from Jpop group AKB48. Back in 2005, the Osaka born Tomomi (known as Tomochin) was chosen out of 7,000 auditioners to join the popular all girl AKB48. She has featured in all the released singles and is part of unit A.
Tomomi has appeared in 3 TV commercials including NTT Docomo (2006), Kirin Nuda by Kirin Beverage (2008) and a new one this month for Ito-Yokado 株式会社イトーヨーカ堂 a Japanese general merchandise store (part of Seven & I Holdings Co) where she features in a traditional yukata and bikini for their 2010 Swimwear and Yukata fashion lines ー 恋水着 恋ゆかた. (see website here)
In September 2008, Tomomi Itano became a fashion model for the popular woman’s fashion magazine, cawaii and she has a recurring role on Japanese TV show Kamen Rider Double (仮面ライダーＷ（ダブル）.
Read more about Tomomi Itano at her blog here.
Tomomi Itano Videos
- Cawaii model Hisayo Inamori’s debut single Girls Style
- Alisa Urahama, new Japanese model
- Jun Hasegawa pretty half Japanese model
- Angelababy popular in Japan, fashion, commercials and new single Beauty Survivor
- Japanese yukata fashion
- Kirin’s Ice Plus Beer is beer designed to be drunk with ice
- Aya Nishisaki pretty Japanese fashion model
- Kincho Toilet Cleaner TV commercials
- Japan’s top fashion models and magazines
- Japanese bodycon fashion of the 1990s updated for today’s Japanese woman