Tokyo’s first in service electric “green” taxis started service on March 25th in the Marunouchi, Otemachi and Yurakucho business districts around Tokyo Station.
Available during daytime hours on weekdays, the Mitsubishi i-MiEV electric taxis run by Hinomaru Limousine Co. dubbed ZeROTAXIs ゼロタクシー will only take short haul passengers, so if using eco-friendly products is your thing, try to use one of these cabs instead of the regular ones.
Electrically powered cars are already used for taxi service in some regional cities such as Okayama and Matsuyama.
- Getting a taxi outside Don Quixote in Roppongi at night
- Late night taxi traffic
- Tokyo has eleven sister cities around the world
- Japanese denki assist electric bike ok for flat roads
- Mami Matsuyama pretty gravure idol
- Lowrider Japan
- Doraemon train services in Japan
- Before taxis there were rickshaws in Tokyo
- Japanese rubbish to compost converter
- Cars 2 trailer and Japanese promo videos featuring Jpop group Perfume