Tilt-Shift is a technique that can make real-world life-size objects look like miniatures. The technique of tilt-shift miniature faking makes the life-sized look like a miniature scale model and the process involves using Photoshop to fake a shallow depth of field and punching up the color saturation. The results are truly amazing.
Japanese photographer mockmoon has applied tilt-shft to a various Tokyo and Japan scenery videos.
- Tokyo Expressway Tilt shift
- Amazing Odaiba Tilt-Shift
- Sumo Tilt Shift video
- More Tokyo tilt shift
- Odaiba at night tilt shift
- Sakura Roppongi Hills
- Fukuoka Japan tilt shift
- Yamaguchi prefecture houses tilt shift
- Kyoumachi tilt shift
- Japanese Taxi Rank tilt shift