Shopping in Aoyama Tokyo with babies can be a difficult task and for moms with babies, there a relaxing hang out spot called the Tokyo Baby Cafe. The store opened over a year ago and aims to provide a soothing and relaxing atmosphere for both parents and their children.
Part cafe and part play area, the Tokyo Baby Cafe has full functionality – all the details have been considered; the underside of tables have paintings for kids to enjoy as they crawl around, there are ‘large’ and ’small’ furnishings, an open space for stroller wars and nursing sofas double up as changing tables.
The trendy little cafe/ shop was created by Japanese designer Nendo.
Tokyo Baby Cafe videos
- Star Wars Japan theme song sung by Masato Shimon
- Japanese Star Wars movie War in Space 1977
- Japanese Suima automated baby crib
- Thin French restaurant Bistro Ceirsier in Shimbashi Tokyo
- Rent a dog in Tokyo Puppy The World
- First maid cafes, now Samurai maid cafes
- Star Wars illustrations by Noriyoshi Ohrai
- Justin Bieber on Japanese TV
- Yotaro baby simulator robot from the University of Tsukuba
- Star Wars M&Ms TV Commercial in Japanese