We previously posted an article about “narrow houses” in Japan, now comes a “thin restaurant”. Located in Shimbashi station in Tokyo is a small French restaurant Bistro Ceirsier ビストロ・スリジィエ. The restaurant is very narrow and can only squeeze 6 customers into its counter seats.
The chef works in a very narrow kitchen space in which he can barely open the door to his mini fridge. There is a toilet out in the hallway. For more info about Bistro Ceirsier check out its Tabelog page.
Thin French restaurant Bistro Ceirsier in Shimbashi Tokyo
- Japanese toilet paper dissolves in 100 seconds
- Japanese squat toilet is better for you
- Will Smith in Japan on SMAPxSMAP
- Richard Gere in Japan on Bistro SMAP
- Toirettsu mini-games while you pee
- Small Narrow houses in japan designed by Shigeru Suzuki
- Mizuho Himesato sexy thong
- Shimajiro toilet training video
- Jackie Chan in Japan on Bistro SMAP
- Sexy Japanese mini dress and thong