Takefuji dancers 武富士ダンサーズ were a popular TV dance troupe formed by Takefuji corporation 武富士 to promote their Yenshop business. The popular late night TV commercials ran from 1991-2005 and originally featured mixed teams with men and women but eventually the ads showed just women only.
Sam (Namie Amuro’s ex husband), Chihuru and Etsi from Jpop group TRF choreographed the 2005 ads. The Takefuji dancers still exist today and perform at various events as dancers/cheerleaders.
Yenshop TV CMs
- Sexy Cyberjapan bikini dancers will get you in the groove
- Japanese baseball mascot gets frisky with cheerleader
- Tomomi Itano in yukata and bikini for Ito Yokado TVCM
- Goto Maki on Monster Hunter TVCM
- Lotte Ghana Milk Chocolate Mothers Day TV commercials
- Kincho Toilet Cleaner TV commercials
- Japanese bodycon fashion of the 1990s updated for today’s Japanese woman
- Dating in Japan Gokon group blind date rite of passage
- Cars 2 trailer and Japanese promo videos featuring Jpop group Perfume
- Sexy Japanese singers