If you visit Hokkaido, a common Japanese convenience (conbini) store is Seicomart セイコーマート. Headquartered in Sapporo, the first Seicomart was estalished in 1971 and there are over 1000 stores in Hokkaido and a few in Ibaraki and Saitama. The chain is known for its hot foods and fresh produce.
Here are some cute Japanese TV commercials from Seicomart.
- Japanese ice cream truck
- Lawson Station Sign
- Banana vending machines in Tokyo and Fukuoka
- Dole bananas doleman Shingo Katori Japanese TV commercials
- Banana king Japanese TVCM
- No More Wendy’s but Subway expanding in Japan
- MOSDO MOS Burger and Mister Donut stores in Hiroshima and Kyoto
- Yaskawa Kun ice cream making robot in Tokyosummerland Japan
- Pino Ice Cream TV commercials
- Chuhai fun facts and TV commercials