Half Chinese, half American, Malaysian born, Hong Kong based print & fashion model Mandy Lieu 劉碧麗 マンディ・リュウさん is really pretty. The 25 year old moved to Hong Kong in 2003 and has appeared on several TV commercials for Oil of Olay, Marie France and San Miguel beer.
Though Mandy Lieu has not broken into the Japanese market yet (as other HK based models Angela Baby and Jessica Cambensy) she has visited Japan being the image model and host for Cathay Pacific’s 13 part promotional video Japan Unlimited (promoting travel from Hong Kong to Japan).
According to the official statistics by the Japanese immigration bureau, a record of 9.44 million foreigners visited Japan in 2010, making this the highest number of visitors since the records began in 1950. Most visitors arrived from South Korea (2.69 million), followed by mainland Chinese (1.66 million), Taiwanese (1.31 million), Americans (760,000) and Hong Kong citizens (480,000).
In the following videos with Cantonese speaking local ” Kei San”, they visit Shiretoko, located at the northeastern part of Hokkaido which is famously known as “The Last Utopia of Japan”. Shiretoko has a number of precious ecological treasures and is one of the World Natural Heritage sites. The duo also visit the Sea of Okhotsk and the Five Lakes at Shiretoko.
Mandy Liu and Jacyee Chan (Jackie Chan’s son) on Japanese TV show with champion eater Gal Sone.
- Jocelyn Luko is big in Hong Kong
- Japanese Brazilian model Akemi Katsuki is big in Taiwan
- Saori Hara in 3D Zen
- Angelababy popular in Japan, fashion, commercials and new single Beauty Survivor
- Chie Tanaka finds fame and fortune in Taiwan
- Kaera Uehara sexy taiwan dance club show
- Hokkaido’s Abashiri Brewery has colorful beers
- Hikaru Wakana sexy kickboxer and JAV idol
- Shakey’s Pizza buffets in Japan
- Leah Dizons first solo concert in Japan is a success