Living in Japan you will have noticed that Pepsi Cola ペプシコーラ has over the last 10 years released many limited special edition drinks such as Pepsi Max, Pepsi Carnival, Pepsi Blue, Pepsi X, Pepsi Red, Pepsi Azuki, Pepsi Shiso, Pepsi Ice Cucumber, Blue Hawaii, Pepsi White, Pepsi Mont Blanc, Pepsi Strong Shot and Pepsi Baobab.
Back in the mid 1950′s when Pepsi Cola was introduced to Japan, it came in “family sized” 500ml bottles that could fill 3 Japanese style glasses.
Here’s a classic old black and white Pepsi Cola TV commercial explaining the family sized bottles.
- White Cola from Sapporo
- Classic Coca Cola TV commercials from Japan 1962-1969
- Gekkou Kamen, Moonlight Mask the first Japanese TV superhero 1958
- Cola Lotion for adults
- Ramune is Japan’s summer drink
- Famima Cafe Family Mart TV commercial
- Giantic sushi servings in Aichi restaurant
- Meisa Kuroki Cola Shock TVCM
- Star Wars M&Ms TV Commercial in Japanese
- Coca Cola TV advertising in Japan 1970s-1980s