OMODAKA 沢瀉 is a collaberative project between Soichi Terada 寺田創 and various other artists (some of them visual artists, not musicians) in techno, electro 8-bit music. This close work with visual artists is readily apparent when watching Omodaka’s music videos. Soichi Terada originally studied computer science at the University of Electro-Communications. During his stint there, he did some work as a session musician. He’s been composing, remixing, and arranging tracks for a variety of albums and projects since 1989. He started the music label FarEast Recording.
Much of Omodaka’s new work infuses traditional Japanese folk vocals courtesy of Akiko Kanazawa making a truly unique sound.
Omodaka Music videos
- Japanese Ume Plum Blossom
- Kabuki Rocks Japanese version of KISS
- Sour Hibi no Neiro Music Video
- Monkey Majik’s relaxing Sora wa maru de
- Nana Tanimura sexy jpop singer and law student
- Lena Fujii, top Japanese fashion model
- Children’s Day Koi lanterns in Japan
- Utada Hikaru Final Distance remixes
- Azusa Yamamoto cosplay as sexy Lum from Urusei Yatsura
- Leah Dizon Jpop princess gets married and is pregnant