Niko dama (ニコダマ) made by Cube is a cool and goofy Japanese high tech toy comprising of a pair of two gazing eyeballs that you can put on practically any object or surface. When both eyes are aligned on a surface, they send each other signals and start blinking simultaneously making that object come to life!
A pair of Niko dama eyeballs which measure 7.6 cm (3 inches) in diameter is powered by 6 AAA batteries and comes with a decoration sheet so you can make the eyes look even more fun which decorative tears, eyebrows, nose and such. Nikodama costs 3130 Yen and can be purchased on Amazon Japan.
Niko Dama videos
- Japanese character drawing huge eyes
- Find love in Japan goto Jishu Shrine Love Stones in Kyoto
- Paramodel’s Tommy Sushi model food
- Yoko Matsugane sexy teacher
- Momotaro Jeans Kintan Golde label are the best jeans in the world
- Dating Japanese women – how to look attractive
- Sumo wrestlers enter the Tokyo Ryogoku
- Christmas Anime celebrations
- Dating Japanese women – annoying girlfriend traits
- Karina Nose top Japanese model and actress