Naomi Yotsumoto 四元奈生美 is a celebrity professional ping pong table tennis player in Japan. This petite 150cm tall 31 year old from Tokyo who only weights 40kg, has won the 1999 US Open singles title, the 2003 International Open singles title, was part of the winning Beijing team in the China Super League championship and won second place in the 2008 All Japan Championships in mixed doubles.
She’s appeared on many TV news segments and variety shows on Fuji, NHK, TBS, NTV, MXTV and SkyperfecTV and on was featured in NHK’s Stella magazine last May. She’s well known for her bubbly personality and “cosplay” like sports attire ( hot pink and rainbow-striped outfits – there is no dress code in professional ping pong).
- Japanese comedians enjoy topless ping poing
- Jackie Chan in Japan on Bistro SMAP
- Miho Yabe Japanese actress singer and gravure idol
- Jyuri Takahashi pretty gravure idol from Shizuoka prefecture
- Tokyo Control worlds first 3D TV series
- Chie Tanaka finds fame and fortune in Taiwan
- Bananarama on Japanese TV
- Animals on Japanese TV shows
- Flow Nuts Bang MV features model Megumi Ikeda
- Hanshin Tigers toilet paper