Cool Namba Parks なんばパークス shopping mall in Osaka Japan. Namba parks consists of a 30 storey office building (called Parks Tower) and a 120-tenant shopping mall with a cool rooftop garden.
There are numerous restaurants located on the 6th floor and the floors below have shops. There is also an amphitheater for live shows, as well as space for small personal vegetable gardens and wagon shops. If you’re visiting Osaka, make sure to stop by Namba Parks.
Namba Parks Video
- Japanese model Saki Namba in Gokigen Sound MV Tokyo Tower
- Minoh Park Osaka in Autumn
- Hello Kitty with Don Quijote’s Donpen
- Harajuku mascots
- Shopping inside a Japanese lingerie and cosplay shop
- Ginza at night
- Japanese cosplay DenDen Town matsuri Osaka
- Hello Kitty Money to be used in Asakusa Japan
- Padnote Ipad lookalike note book
- Japanese astrology and warrior robot condoms from Yamashita Latex