Morinaga’s Milk Caramel candy 森永ミルクキャラメル has been around in Japan since 1913. This popular traditional candy comes in different flavors including, Black Sugar Caramel, Azuki and Salt Caramel with seasonal flavors Chocolate, Strawberry, Chestnut, Almond, Sweet Potato and Coffee. There are also some limited geography flavors such as Banana (Tokyo area), Yogurt (Kanawaga area), Orange (Miyagi area) and Green Tea, Tea and Black Sesame (Taiwan).
When television advertising became popular, the first Milk Caramel candy TV commercial was aired in 1954 and updated ads still run today.
- Morinaga Hi-Chew candy Japanese TV commercials
- Haagen Dazs Dolce Series in Japan
- Pino Ice Cream TV commercials
- Japanese Softcream ice cream
- Chupa Chups Japanese TV commercials
- Famima Cafe Family Mart TV commercial
- Japanese bodycon fashion of the 1990s updated for today’s Japanese woman
- White Cola from Sapporo
- The Carpenters Japanese TV commercials
- Morinaga Wieder Japanese TV commercials