Pretty Japanese fashion model and TV celebrity Moe Oshikiri 押切もえ was spotted earlier this summer in policewoman cosplay in the Harajuku district of Tokyo. The 30 year old AneCan magazine model wore a fitting black blazer, hip hugging skirt with heels and a cute police lady hat to complete her transformation as she was chosen as an honorary police station caption for a day for the Tokyo Metropolitan police.
Moe-chan’s appointment as honorary police captain was to increase awareness of traffic accidents in the area. The beautiful Moe-chan was put on traffic directing duty for a bit before posing with Japanese police mascot Piipo-kun and the mandatory salute pose for the media.
Besides looking pretty in her police woman outfit, the media asked questions about her love life as unlike Yubi Ebirhara who recently got married, Moe-chan is still single as her relationship with Yomiuri Giant’s baseball star Nomaguchi Takahiko ended in September last year.
Moe Oshikiri Policewoman cosplay video
- Moe Oshikiri promotes ANA
- Moe oshikiri as a 17 year old schoolgirl
- Moe Oshikiri, top Japanese fashion model
- Ebi Yurihara and Moe Oshikiri HIS TV Commercial
- Japan Tokyo Metroplitan Police force
- Jackie Chan sings on Japanese TV shows
- Moe Oshikiri hot J-model videos
- Yuri Ebihara Ebi-chan got married
- Sexy eihi shiina tokyo gore police
- Japanese comedian asks Bon Jovi for his chest hair