Planning a holiday to the beach resorts in Okinawa this summer? Did you know that in Okinawa they have they own language “Uchina Guchi 沖縄口” that is very different from standard Japanese? In the following clips Byron Fija and Sugiko Moromizato explain the differences and teach us a few phrases.
More info here about Bryon and his show here.
- Gakkou e Ikou! MAX Let’s Airjoy fun
- Surfing fun in Okinawa
- Becky and koalas videos
- Japanese parody of Sesame Street Banana Street
- Japanese Yoga is sexy 3
- Midori Yamasaki on cargalTV
- Shima Uta Island Song by The Boom
- Talented 5 year Japanese boy plays the ukulele
- Last Alliance latest release Hekireki
- Okinawans love their canned tuna