After the earthquake and tsunami, Aussie pop songstress Kylie Minogue (who really likes Japan) teamed up with Japanese rapper VERBAL (of M-flo fame) for a charity single released in late April titled “We Are One” for the charity of that same name. The mid tempo ‘We Are One’ combines VERBAL’s hip-hop verses about the situation in Japan with Minogue’s melodic choruses. The single is designed to instill hope among those affected by the natural disaster.
“From where I stand / From what I feel / Want to put my arms around you / Help you heal / Keep you in my heart / Wrap you up in love / We’re all the same / Gotta share the pain / Lift you up / We are one.”
Well done Kylie and Verbal.
- 24hour Television midnight has Hitomi Aizawa
- Japanese earthquake and tsunami relief
- Wacoal CuCute special Japanese bra
- Cool Japanese wine stand from Kijiya
- Ikan Ni Zonjimasu classic 1965 Japanese rock n roll song
- Wash your hands dance by Unicef Japan and Kaiji Moriyama
- Hiroko Mima wins Miss Universe Japan 2008 title
- Miniskirt Police massage in Akiba
- Kylie Minogue sings I should be so lucky on SmapxSmap
- Amazing Japanese R&B singer Satomi’