Going to a Japanese hot springs (onsen) should be a very relaxing experience. There are many onsens all over Japan. Kusatsu Onsen Inn Kiyoshigekan Kiyoshigekan is a family run establishment in Gunma prefecture located at 280-4 Kusatsu, Kusatsu-machi, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma Prefecture 377-1711 Japan.
Check out the Hello Nippon review of this particular onsen.
Hello Nippon TV segment
- Japanese celebs enjoy time at the onsen
- Japanese gravure and av idols at onsen
- Japanese TV Onsen show Motto Onsen ni Ikou is very popular
- Eri Furuse loves Onsen
- Adachiya onsen Takayu Fukushima
- Motto Onsen ni ikou videos and Japanese RQ Hitomi Utagawa
- Old Japanese men relaxing at an onsen in summer
- Kyonyu Dragon Onsen Zombie VS Stripper 5 stars Sora Aoi and Risa Kasumi
- Ayumi Saki gravure idol
- Noto Airport in Ishikawa Japan