Kosai Sekine 関根光才 is a talented 34 year old Japanese film director from Tokyo who majored in philosophy at Sophia University in Tokyo. His interest love of film led him to learn the trade and in 2005 he made his first work as director with his short film Right Place which won him the Best Film Award at New York City Short Film Festival.
In 2006, he created The Daughter for the opening for the Raindance Film Festival. Today Kosai Sekine has directed several commercials for Adidas Originals, Uniqlo, Shiseido, Google, Fuji Xerox, Coca Cola, NEC an He has also directed great music videos for Jemapur for their songs Maledict Car and Beneath the Water Surface.
Kokai Sekine Jemapur – Maledict Car music video
- Linda Linda Linda Japanese movie and punk anthem
- Hifana music videos are great
- Musashi: The Dream of the Last Samurai Mamoru Oshii
- INFINITY created by WOW for Citizen Baselworld 2009
- Tokyo B-Boy Park festival 2010
- Tokyo Glows at night
- Children’s Day Koi lanterns in Japan
- Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 anime on Fuji TV
- Jet Japan rocks rocks
- Sexy Minase Yashiro stars in the machine girl revenge movie