Earlier this month, the annual Kobe Girls Collection (神戸コレクション) was held at Kobe World Kinen Hall. The Kobe Girls collection is a wildly popular 6 hour fashion show was hosted by Jun Natsukawa and Takatoshi Kaneko and featured about 70 top models (Marie, Lena Fujii, Alisa Urahama, Azusa Koizumi, Coco Kinoshita etc) and celebrities in Japan showcasing over 30 fashion brands including those of young and upcoming designers.
The Kobe Collection and its Tokyo counterpart attract thousands of young Japanese womens with their ‘‘kawaii’’ (cute) fashions which are generally ordinary clothes that are on sale at shops in places such as Shibuya and Harajuku.
Among the celebrities modeling clothes were Natsuki Kato, Uno Kanda (神田うの）, Rinka （梨花）, Hinano Yoshikawa（吉 川 ひなの）, Aki Hoshino（ほしのあき）, Anna Umemiya（梅 宮 アンナ）and Yoko Kumada（熊田 曜子）.
Kobe Girls Collection 2010 Video
- Japan’s top fashion models and magazines
- Yoko Kumada amazingly hot gravure idol
- Shibuya 109 store display
- Yumachi & Aina Shibuya GAL’S
- Ravijour lingerie stage at Tokyo Girls Collection March 2011
- Shibuya 109 sales girls
- Bald Japanese girls invade Harajuku and Shibuya
- Nozomi Sasaki hot Japanese fashion model and gravure idol
- Angelababy popular in Japan, fashion, commercials and new single Beauty Survivor
- Vacasta Japanese bikini fashion x Quiss models in Shibuya