If you’re a big KFC fan this New Year’s eve, then head over to this Osaka KFC Onohara branch at 3-3-29 Aoshinke Minoo-shi Osaka (TEL: 072-730-2700) where you can try a special all you can eat buffet called the Colonel Buffet.
The buffet on weekdays: 1050 yen (time limit 1 hour 11am-3pm) and weekends and holidays: 1380 yen (time limit 40 mins 11am-8pm) includes not just fried chicken but also french fries, chicken nuggets, fried noodles, rice, dumplings, pasta, vegetables, coleslaw and fruits.
Nothing beat’s ending the year tasting some finger licking good chicken
- Delicious Sara Udon and Fujinomiya Yakisoba
- Entertainment Cafe Pink Big Pig in Kabukicho
- Finger 5 Japan’s answer to the Jackson 5 and Partridge family
- Maria Ozawa interview in English talks about her family and wanting to get married by 30
- McDonalds Japan brings America Burgers
- Risa Kasumi is hot
- Fumie Nakajima engaged to Akira Watanabe
- BK Japan Angry Whopper and BK tenders
- Japanese farmer uses RC helicopter to spray crops
- Japanese mochi is yummy