Kajagoogoo…what? It’s not Japanese boy bands that look silly, in the 1980′s it was boy bands from the UK. Kagagoogoo was a British pop band in the early 1980s consisting of Nick Beggs on bass guitar, Steve Askew on lead guitar, Stuart Croxford Neale on keyboards, Jeremy “Jez” Strode on drums and singer Christopher Hamill, who then went under the stage name Limahl.
They were best known for their hit single, “Too Shy”, which reached No. 1 in the UK Singles Chart and No. 5 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 in 1983. In 1983 they visited Japan and appeared on Japanese Television to the delight of their Japanese fans.
Kajagoogoo live on Japanese TV 1983 Too Shy
Kajagoogoo live on Japanese TV 1983 Turn Your Back on Me
- SCANDAL’s new single DOLL rocks
- Dragon Ash classics I love Hip Hop & Grateful Days
- Monkey Majik’s relaxing Sora wa maru de
- Bananarama on Japanese TV
- Under Graph release new single Natsukage
- Maria Ozawa appears in Thai music video
- Scandal Japanese band music video Beauteen
- My Little Lover Jpop Destiny
- Juemilia Videos
- LIL single Watching You featuring WISE