Tokyo’s famous Ueno Zoo恩賜上野動物園 (in Taito, Tokyo) is located in Ueno Park, a large and popular urban park that also has museums, a small amusement park and other attractions. Every year one of the more comical sights in Tokyo is when Ueno Zoo performs an escaped animal drill. A zoo worker dresses up in an animal costume and mimicks the behavior of the animal out of his enclosure while other zoo workers try to capture him.
It’s not just Ueno Zoo but other zoo’s in Tokyo that hold similar drills practicing the capturing of a tiger, rhino, monkey, zebra, rhinoceros and other animals that might make a break for freedom!
Japanese zoo animal escape drills
- Tokyo Ueno Zoo animals escape drills
- Baby monkey and baby tiger in Japan
- Sakura trees in Ueno Park
- Freak Market Tokyo
- Tokyo B-Boy Park festival 2010
- How to hold hands in Japan
- Japan Top 30 singles May 30 2010
- Namie Amuro with super monkeys video vault
- The maritan way to learn english まりたん集中ドリル
- Building of Nara Dreamland in 1961