Over the last few years, playing golf has become quite fashionable especially among Japanese women in the twenties and the thirties. Due to an increase in income, Japanese women have money and time to themselves to indulge in a traditionally male and expensive sport (approximately US$150 for one round) in Japan. Many young Japanese women professional golf players such as Miyazoto Ai, Sakura Miyazoto and Ueda Momoko have contributed to make the sport look glamorous by their fancy appearance including makeup and fashion.
Due to this trend, Golf clubs in Japan are targeting women to visit their courses and apparel companies have introduced new brands for women. There are even trendy fashion magazines like Regina レジーナ” ゴルフ×ファッション誌 specifically for ladies’ golf wear ( mini-skirts and one-piece dresses have become the latest cute golf fashion designs). From a dating perspective, “Golf Dates” or the “Golf Compa” are also increasing common – men and women would get together to play golf, just like going to the movies together.
So if your Japanese girlfriend is interested in playing golf with you, have her check out these golfing fashion sites:
- Bikini Golf with Yoko Matsugane, Shiori Kawana and Yuka Suzuki
- Japanese fashion model Moe Oshikiri Mizuno collection
- More Bikini Golf with Yoko Matsugane
- Yoko Matsugane hot yoga videos
- Japanese women more interested in tattoos
- Japanese dog stroller for 3
- Japanese Bodycon Gals and Julianas
- Ken Shimura golf driving range day dream
- Dating in Japan Gokon group blind date rite of passage
- Japanese fashion trend fake lens-less glasses