Japanese salarymen have it tough. They may be expected to be at work at 8.30am and with many facing a crowded 1.5-2 hour commute by train, this means getting up early even if they had a late night of drinking with the boss the previous night.
Single Japanese salarymen who aren’t married or have nice Japanese girlfriends that make them breakfast, need to do everything themselves and some have perfected the art of the 5 minute wake up and go. Japanese comedian Tomonori Jinnai shows us on Japanese TV just how to get up, eat breakfast, get dressed and get ready for work in just five minutes.
Japanese Comedian Tomonori Jinnai 陣内智則
- Japanese Salaryman 5 minute Wake Up and Go part 2
- Tomonori Jinnai Pet Shop Skit
- Nao Oikawa Videos
- iPhone app tells Japanese train snoozers when to get off
- Ken Shimura drunk salaryman on train skit
- Akihabara maid refresh club from candy-fruits
- Japanese TV Commercial for kimono wearing lessons
- Japanese girl Mika explains movies Spiderman, Inception and Titanic
- Late night train rides in Japan
- Tokyo and Yokohama Night Drive videos