Japan is a nation or recyclers and one of neat products available from Tohoku Kankyo is a rubbish to compost converter. Created for home use the TKP-020 “Sam-kun, サム” shaped like a robot dog, will take your pet poop and leftover foods and turn it into eco friendly compost using a special bio substance that breaks down rubbish and takes away odors.
They 14kg, $900 converter can process about 600 grams of poop/food each day and require bio refills every 4 months or so.
- Burger King Japan introduces New York Pizza Burger
- iMeshi Japanese Food iPhone Covers
- Sugar Powered Batteries from Sony
- Coharu cute label maker from KingJim
- Japanese robot dancing Competiton
- Japanese weddings use look alike robots
- Star Wars Hagoromo Sea Chicken Tuna TV Commercial 1978
- Tokyo’s zerotaxi electric taxis around Tokyo Station
- Mos Burger sells special tuna burgers today
- Robot flying ball developed by Japanese SDF