Winter in Japan is cold but if you hang around Shibuya and Harajuku in Tokyo, a growing number of young Japanese women in their teens and twenties are wearing mini skirts and shorts! (It is said the the school girls of Hokkaido who have to brave even colder weather still wear their skirts short despite the freezing conditions)
Though pretty Japanese women do wear pants in winter, it seems the trend over the last few years is for miniskirts and shorts. Seeing micro skirts that rise 20 or 30 centimeters above the knees and ultra-short hot pants is not uncommon.
Lucky to be living in Japan? Most guy’s we know are NOT complaining.
- Mini skirts skirt-shorts have shorts underneath
- Japanese women show legs this winter
- Japanese women take up golf
- Amazing Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route Yuki no Otani Snow Canyon
- No Pants No life Love & Valentine
- Japanese coming of age seijin no hi
- Nozomi Sasaki Lucky Cider TVCM
- Japanese valentines lingerie and roses
- Japanese fashion trend fake lens-less glasses
- Fujitsu makes teddy bear robot for elderly