Mikoshi 神輿 is a portable shrine carried at Shinto festivals. Here’s are some great photos showing the atmosphere at such festivals.
Don’t be lonely on Valentines day…find a nice Japanese girlfriend here
- Hatsune Miku and Izumi Konata Cosplay
- Travel to Japan this is why 1
- Hungry for Sushi?
- Japanese sign Beware of Animals on the Road
- Japanese dog poo signs
- Pretty Asuza Yamamoto milks a cow
- Japan in slow motion by Trey Ratcliff
- Izumo Taisha Kaguraden hall
- Sexy Japanese valentines with Sayuki, Akina and Momoko
- Jessica Michibata relaxing in Hawaii