Japanese Miniskirt police (minisuka police) ミニスカポリス was a legendary Japanese late night adult oriented cosplay variety show broadcast on TV Tokyo from July 10 1996 to November 9 2001.
The show initially featured sexy models wearing blue police uniforms and miniskirts who “arrested” men who had double-parked or jay-walked, etc. The sketch evolved into a typical late night TV show had become very popular by the late 1990s and was used as a stepping stone by many pretty Japanese women to enter the gravure idol world.
However, the show faced the same cancellation fate as many other late night TV shows in the early 2000s but later evolved into a direct-to-video concept. Though the show was taken off the air, the concept of the Miniskirt police has survived and the idol group is now in the 14th generation. The miniskirt police are favorites of cosplayers and there are even Miniskirt police video and pachinko themed games.
Miniskirt Police Videos
Kawori Manabe rides a bike
Don’t be lonely on Valentines day…find a nice Japanese girlfriend here
- Junko Fukuda, race queen, gravure idol and singer for Shanadoo
- Nao Nanao sexy Japanese RQ and chakuero idol
- Japan Tokyo Metroplitan Police force
- Nana Natsume former JAV idol
- Takeshi Gundan blue vs red jiggle shrine
- Hot J-babes covered in lotion on late night tv game show
- Takeshi Gundan late night TV Tug of War competition
- Yusuke Santamaria gets an electric shock on Pussama
- Asami Yuma appears on the god tongue kissgaman tv show
- Nai Nai and Shimura bowling fun