Bodycon Gyaru ボディコンギャル stands for Bodyconscious Girl. In Japan during the late 1980s and early 1990s this was a very popular fashion style with Japanese women as evident in discos and dance clubs such as the legendary Julianas ジュリアナ 1991-1994. Bodycon is simply wearing as little as possible while at the same time wearing your clothes skin tight (women often wore feather boas and danced while holding fans too).
If you were living in Japan during those crazy 90′s you would remember bodycon otachidai gal fashion!
- That’s Ryutaro Ueoka vs 50 people examines Julianas Bodycon gals
- Japanese bodycon fashion of the 1990s updated for today’s Japanese woman
- Japanese fashion trend fake lens-less glasses
- Daiya Mizusawa sexy JAV dancer
- Ren Hitomi sexy Pole Dancer
- Tokyo B-Boy Park festival 2010
- Japanese women take up golf
- Japanese kimono photograph from 1945
- Last of the Japanese hippie gals
- Japanese women are dancehall queens