In 2009, Japan celebrated a new entry in the record books, the world’s largest hamburger which weighed in at 136.2 kilograms (300 pounds), beating the previous world record burger, which weighed a measly 84 kilograms (185 pounds).
The hamburger made from beef, pork and milk measured 92 centimeters in diameter and 44 centimeters in height and was created in the city of Miyazaki by the Pheoni Seagaia resort.It took 15 people one week to create it. Pity it does not look very appetizing.
- Dev Parade is a big band in Japan
- Japanese elevator in Osaka carries 80 people
- Glico Apple Yogurt TVCM with Yuu Yamada
- Tokyo population is a whopping 13 million
- Snow in Tokyo
- New fast food offerings in Japan as summer kicks off
- Most stairs climbed on the head on World Records Japan show
- Cracking nuts by sitting on them World Record Japan
- Tokyo has eleven sister cities around the world
- Miho Fujisawa petite JAV idol