Becoming a gorgeous Japanese fashion magazine model is a dream for many young fashionable Japanese women. There are many fashion magazines in Japan catering to each style of fashion (street fashion, gyaru, high fashion etc) and every demographic group (teen, mid 20s, mid 30s, mid 40s etc).
Top fashion magazines include CanCam, ViVi, Classy, Ray, JJ, Glamours, AneCan, With, Spur, Ginza, Popteen, Seventeen, Pinky, NonNo, Egg!, Cawaii! Spring, Fudge, Mini, Smart etc are on sale along with hundreds of other titles at every book stand and fashion shows like the Tokyo Girls Collection regularly outsell Jpop concerts at large stadium venues.
Becoming a top fashion model like Sayo Aizawa, Rika Tomita, Yuri Ebihara, Emi Suzuki, Nozomi Sasaki, Yu Yamada, Moe Oshikiri, Jessica Michibata, Naoko Tokuzawa, Karina Nose, Alisa Urahama, Lena Fujii, Meisa Kuroki and Maki Nishiyama opens the door to other media opportunities like a singing or acting career.
Next time you visit Tokyo and want to see trendy Japanese women shopping for the latest fashions check out the Shibuya 109, Harajuku, Omote sando and Ginza areas.
- Lena Fujii, top Japanese fashion model
- Japanese model naoko tokuzawa 徳澤直子 videos
- Alisa Urahama, new Japanese model
- Jessica Michibata’s second book Shiawase no aru Tokoro
- Rika Tomita, top Japanese fashion model
- Karina Nose top Japanese model and actress
- Peach John Japanese lingerie, rival to Ravijour
- Kobe Girls Collection 2010
- Hot Jessica Michibata single again?
- Leah Dizon Lena Fujii and Yuka girls talk