Don Quijote ドン キホーテ (or just Donki ドンキ) is a famous discount retailer which has 160 shops throughout Japan.
As part of the “Visit Donki 2011″ campaign aimed at attracting foreign visitors its shops, the retailer last year appointed Hello Kitty as an International goodwill Ambassador.
Hello Kitty will be used along with Don Quijote’s own penguin mascot “Donpen” on discount vouchers which will be distributed around nearby hotels. A spokesman said they are also looking at ways to attract tourists to their shops late at night.
- Hello Kitty Money to be used in Asakusa Japan
- Hello Kitty Beaujolais Nouveau wine in Japan
- Hello Kitty Demee 2GB music player
- Yusuke Santamaria gets an electric shock on Pussama
- Naked Para para Japan
- Egg gyaru models dance para para Agaru festival 2009
- Hello Kitty’s pet cat Charmmy Kitty
- Hot J-babes covered in lotion on late night tv game show
- Japanese Yoga is sexy 3
- Hello Kitty 35th birthday design history video