If you live in Japan, you’ll know about Haagen Dazs Japan’s ハーゲンダッツ premium Dolce Series, a special series that is only available in Japan. Haagen Dazs released the Dolce series back in 2007. The difference from the normal Haagen Dazs is its higher price, different packaging and special flavors based famous desserts and cakes from around the world.
Haagen Dazs started the Dolce Series targeting Japanese women by positioning it as a luxury treat for busy working women, especially those who didn’t care the prices were double or triple the normal price. The Dolce Series flavors include:
Mille-feuille aka Napoleon (layered cake of cream and puff pastry)
Gateaux aux Chocolat (Chocolate Cake) and Creme Brulee (Rich custard topped with hard caramel layer)
Sweet Potato Pie and Frazier (French Strawberry Cake)
Chiboust aux Pommes
Fondant au Chocolat
Have you tried all these delicious flavors? Remember to try their “regular” Japanese flavors of Muscat Grape, Azuki (sweetened red beans), Green Tea, Black Sesame, Bitter Caramel, Azuki Milk, English Milk Tea and Honey Milk.
Haagan Dazs Japan TV commercials
Crispy Sandwich TV commercial
Promoting Dolce series on beds while listening to concert music!
- Morinaga Milk Caramel candy TV commercials 1954 and 2010
- Ippon Manzoku Bar TV commercial
- Japanese Softcream ice cream
- Haagen Dazs Pumpkin ice cream in Japan
- Pino Ice Cream TV commercials
- Haagen Daz Honey Milk love love TVCM
- Keiko Kitagawa Palitte Glico ice cream commercial
- Lotte Ghana chocolate Valentines day TVCM
- Wasabi Kit Kit only in Japan
- Sazae-san manga and anime by Machiko Hasegawa