Only for sushi lovers – this specialty sushi restaurant in Aichi prefecture 愛知県 (known as the Tōkai region – capital is Nagoya city), serves up huge gigantic sized portions of sushi. The restaurant’s signature jumbo futomaki roll contains 20 different types of fish and seafood on a 2m bed of rice and nori seaweed. It costs 15,000 yen and requires a reservation 2 days in advance.
For those who prefer their sushi nigiri style, the restaurant offers gigantic portions of Ikura (salmon roe), Tamago, Octopus, Squid and Tuna on a wooden platter the size of a child’s bench. Each slab is big enough to create 40 regular-sized nigiri-zushi portions. All this enough to feed a small family for a few days!
- Kaiten Sushi webcam
- Wedding tuna instead of wedding cake in Japan
- Okinawans love their canned tuna
- Tako restaurant in Akasaka Tokyo
- Eating squid in Hakodate
- Hakodate Tourism videos squid vs robot
- Fun Gin no Sara TV commercials
- Delicious sushi, nourishing, healthy comfort food
- Japanese fisherman vs octopus sculpture
- Paramodel’s Tommy Sushi model food