Have you ever had yourself photographed wearing a kimono or yukata? Or in any kind of Japanese anime cosplay? Way back in the late 1890′s visiting tourists who landed in Yokohama also wanted to have their photo’s taken wearing “native” wear.
These photos were taken from 1892-1895 at T. Enami’s fledgling photo studio on Benten Street in Yokohama.
Do you think gaijin look foolish wearing “native wear”?
- Japanese TV Commercial for kimono wearing lessons
- Japanese yukata fashion
- Old photograph of Mt Fuji from Lake Yamanaka by T Enami
- Japanese kimono photograph from 1945
- Sexy chakuero idol Toshimi Horiguchi has retired
- Yukie Kawamura summer night beach yukata hanabi
- Japanese coming of age seijin no hi
- Yokohama Hotties
- Tokyo street view anime style
- Look like a gaijin party accessories