Having trouble finding the right Japanese girlfriend or boyfriend? Finding the right one is difficult in any country but if you live in Japan, you can always head to Kyoto’s Jishu Shrine (built by Shogun Iemitsu in 1633) tucked away behind Kiyomizudera Temple which is the home of the famous Love Stones (koiuranai no ishi).
The shrine receives alot of visitors because this is where the god of love and marriage (Okuninushi-no Mikoto) is enshrined. The shrine does a brisk trade in Omamuri (amulets) that promise to help “for love knot”, “for good marriage”, “for love chance”. The Love Stones are a pair of rocks set in the ground about 6 metres apart. If you can successfully walk from one stone to the other with your eyes closed you will be lucky in love.
- Yuri Ebihara Ebi-chan got married
- Maria Ozawa sexy t-shirts from Outerspace and Gawai
- Mona Yamamoto gets married
- Nozomi Sasaki Lucky Cider TVCM
- Nozomi Sasaki getting married to Kazunari Ninomiya?
- The Haiseiden for Matsuo Basho in Mie Prefecture
- Omikuji fortune paper vending machines Kyoto
- Christmas all year round at Japanese love hotel Chapel Christmas
- Dating Japanese women looking for a husband
- Aya Matsuura covers Utada Hikaru songs