Pretty Ageha fashion model and entrepreneur Eri Momoka is the face of “Tequila Balls” テキーラボール a type of “jello shot” that was created at the Tokyo Kabukicho bar “NASUKA” in 2008. Tequila balls are 20% alcohol and contain 1/3 of a shot glass worth of tequila each and currently available in orange, blueberry, yogurt, cassis and strawberry.
NASUKA’s main patrons are hosts and hostesses who like the Tequila Balls but one regular who happened to be a model for the massively popular cabaret style fashion magazine, Koakuma Ageha wrote about the Tequila balls on her blog which brought a sudden surge in interest from around Japan.
NASUKA then started the Tequila balls to other local cabaret and host clubs and eventually had to branch out into a production and mail order service that sells the items starting from 2,205 Yen for a set of 10.
By November 2009, NASUKA had sold over 300,000 units of Tequila Balls and popularity of the the drinks continues to rise.
- Sayaka Araki Koakuma Ageha fashion model
- Japanese no panty no pan kissa bar
- Japanese Host club advertised on truck
- Hello Kitty Engine Oil
- Tsubasa Masuwaka gyaru model
- Sexy Japanese babes show how to use a yoga ball for exercise
- Nozomi Sasaki hot Japanese fashion model and gravure idol
- Pretty Mandy Lieu promotes Japan to Hongkongers
- Ayumi uehara finds success in fashion magazines
- Ryoko Yonekura Videos