Eri Furuse 古瀬 絵理 is a busty 33 year old gravure idol and TV announcer from Yamagata, Japan. The 157cm tall G Cup babe with measurements B95 W60 H89 graduated from Tamagawa University and joined national broadcaster NHK in 2000. She later worked for NTV, Wowow and KTV.
Back in 2004 Eri Furuse, whose 95 centimeter bust earned her the nickname “suikappu” (an allusion to her “suika” or water melon-sized bust) competed in ratings with another TV announcer and gravure idol Waka Inoue who was on Fuji TV’s “Waratte Iitomo.”
Besides her magazine appearances, Eri is probably known for her TV travel series 古瀬絵理の美酒と温泉 (the Tabi (Travel) channel) for her tours of onsen (hot springs) all over Japan.
In her spare time, Eri likes golf, skiing, snowboarding and of course going to the onsen! You can read more about Eri at her blog here.
On TV show DownTown
On variety show
- Japanese TV Onsen show Motto Onsen ni Ikou is very popular
- Japanese gravure and av idols at onsen
- Kusatsu Onsen Inn Kiyoshigekan
- Ayumi Saki gravure idol
- Japanese celebs enjoy time at the onsen
- Japanese food segment from Morning Dash TV
- Akiba Kanpe and Waka Inoue
- Motto Onsen ni ikou videos and Japanese RQ Hitomi Utagawa
- World’s #1 Show Time Japanese TV show on NTV
- Miho Yabe Japanese actress singer and gravure idol