He is often referred to as Bōshi Ojisan (帽子おじさん “Hat Man”) due to his habit of riding his bicycle around the streets of Yokohama wearing eccentric clothing and large, elaborate hats or headgear adorned with dolls and other recycled objects.
His eccentric art and fashion has been exhibited three times 1) Borderless Art Museum No-Ma in Ōmihachiman, Shiga (2006) 2) Collection de l’Art Brut in Lausanne, Switzerland (2008) and 3) Art Brut from Japan in Vienna, Austria (2009).
- Tokyo 3rd most livable city
- Japanese weddings use look alike robots
- Kewpie dolls in Kamakura
- Nicole Scherzinger and Pussycat dolls in Japan
- Natto has to be stirred 50 times
- Hello Kitty Beaujolais Nouveau wine in Japan
- Nozomi Sasaki hot Japanese fashion model and gravure idol
- Japanese no panty no pan kissa bar
- Japanese Spring Time Sakura
- Funniest Japanese TV Prank