Put down that bow & arrow, Cupid, and pick up a slice of Domino Pizza Japan’s “Happy Valentine Pizza”! The limited time, special edition pizza announced by the Japanese branch of America’s huge pizza conglomerate is sure to be a hit with guys tired of the usual chocolate gifts foisted upon them every year by the opposite sex.
The special Valentine’s pizza features a heart-shaped regular crust topped with tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. No telling if it comes in a heart-shaped box, nor if it smells like teen spirit – sorry, couldn’t resist.
Domino’s Japan is offering this “pizza my heart” to customers who order from their website via the Internet or their cell phones only, and it will be available during the 5-day period from February 10th (Wednesday) through February 14th (Sunday) inclusive. Customers in Japan will pay 1,300 yen (about $14.50) and the pizza comes only in Medium size. Hmm, what wine goes best with pizza?
Don’t be lonely on Valentines day…find a nice Japanese girlfriend here
- Burger King Japan introduces New York Pizza Burger
- Nozomi Sasaki limited edition Seiko watch Tisse SWFA031
- Mini, Are you ready for Girls Spirit?
- Shakey’s Pizza buffets in Japan
- Virtual Japanese boyfriend from webcare
- Japan Top 30 singles Feb 07 2010
- This is not a Japanese hospital sign
- Smart ELP by Sassor is a great power management tool
- Sayaka Tashiro gravure idol from Nagoya
- McDonalds Japan brings America Burgers