Darth Vader Mint Chewing Gum ダース・ベイダー ガムポット in Japan. Why not? Get some gum by opening Darth Vader’s helmut to get to the shiny black chiclets of minty gum out.
Cost is 760 Yen available at the local Lawson combini convenience stores.
If you want to see Darth Vader, he lives in Tokyo and you can catch him at a train station.
- Darth Vader appears at Shibuya 109 Tokyo Japan
- Darth Vader in Japan battles the Tokyo police
- Darth Vader and the japanese schoolgirls
- Astroboy poster
- Star Wars Fever Pachinko TV commercials feature Darth Vader in Japan
- Lawson Station Sign
- Yoda in Japanese Nissin Cup Noddle TVCM
- iPhone app tells Japanese train snoozers when to get off
- Star Wars M&Ms TV Commercial in Japanese
- Gachapin, Mukku and Sweet Lollipops appear at the Tokyo Teleport Station