Leave it to Bandai to come up with these super kawaii baby cosplay rompers ロンパースタイル for babies aged 0-2 born to otaku parents. There are 10 cute outfits available including Doraemon, Ultraman, Kamen Rider, Dragonball, Char and Devilman starting at only 1,029 yen.
The 100% cotton rompers come in sizes 70-80cm and some of them even come with headgear (SUTAISTYLE). Bandai expects to start selling the rompers from summer this year through selected retail shops.
The only question is which cosplay outfit Dad and Mom will chose and will they also dress up in cosplay too for a family outing
- Moe Oshikiri policewoman cosplay in Harajuku
- Famima Cafe Family Mart TV commercial
- Tiger Cosplay Indian Restaurant Osaka
- Japanese yukata fashion
- Japanese kids exercise video based on The Incredibles
- Hello Kitty Money to be used in Asakusa Japan
- Ravijour lingerie stage at Tokyo Girls Collection March 2011
- Mos Burger sells special tuna burgers today
- Sexy Japanese playboy bunny cosplay gals
- Not the cutest Doraemon cosplay we’ve seen