Here is a cool and modern wooden wine stand ワイン立て made in Takayama Japan. This simple yet stylish wine stand (W60×H250) has an elegant curve and a fine wood texture. Just put the wine bottle neck in the hole and it stands. The stand which makes a great gift comes in 4 kinds of woods – Walnut, Black walnut, cherry, horse chestnut and oak and costs 3,200-3,700 Yen.
See more great custom made wood products from Kijiya家具工房 雉子舎 here.
- Amazing NTT Touch wood SH-08C smartphone TV commercial
- Now your Japanese girlfriend can pour you a good head of beer with Takara Tomy Beer Hour
- Cherry Blossom Time in Japan
- Big Fat Pikachu cosplay
- Hot Tokyo Auto Salon 2010 Race queens for Black Bison
- Ramune is Japan’s summer drink
- JRA Japan World Cup the wackiest online racing game
- UV ray checker perfect gift for Japanese girlfriend
- Sureel animations from Takashi Taniguchi
- Ramen Vending Machine in Japan