Just before Christmas, Burger King Japan brought in the whopping NY Pizza Burger comprised of four Whopper patties, slices of pepperoni and mozzarella cheese with marinara and Tuscan sauce on a 9 1/2 inch sesame seed bun.
This mammoth burger (pizza) which contains 2,530 calories, 144 grams of fat (59 grams saturated) and 380 mg of cholesterol is meant to shared by six or so people as yummy “party food”
Here’s a segment from Japanese TV on the NY Pizza Burger and other big burgers and “party foods” from McDonalds Japan, First Kitchen, Lotteria and others.
- New fast food offerings in Japan as summer kicks off
- BK Japan Angry Whopper and BK tenders
- Mos Burger sells special tuna burgers today
- McDonalds Japan brings America Burgers
- MOSDO MOS Burger and Mister Donut stores in Hiroshima and Kyoto
- Funny pic Japanese lady apologizes to Ronald McDonald
- Okinawans love their canned tuna
- Karate Kid promo in Japan
- Japanese rubbish to compost converter
- Dominos Pizza Japan’s Valentine Pizza