Hollywood heavyweights Brad Pitt and Quentin Tarantino were in Japan in 2009 to promote their new film “Inglourious Basterds”. They dynamic duo were guests on top rated Japanese TV show SMAPxSMAP hosted by Jpop group SMAP.
In the Bistro SMAP segment, the lads bantered about how great Japanese anime is (“I have to buy another suitcase just to fit all my DVDs, toys, and other junk,” said Tarantino) and food in general (“I can barely put together a bowl of cereal,” said Pitt).
Brad Pitt and Quentin Tarantino in Japan “Inglourious Basterds” Japanese TV show “SmapXSmap” 2009
- Brad Pitt Japanese TV commercials
- Cameron Diaz in Japan on SMAPxSMAP
- Will Smith in Japan on SMAPxSMAP
- Paris Hilton and Victoria Beckham in Japan on SMAPxSMAP
- Matt Damon in Japan on Bistro SMAP
- Avril Lavigne in Japan on SMAPxSMAP
- Richard Gere in Japan on Bistro SMAP
- Taylor Swift in Japan on SMAPxSMAP
- Jackie Chan in Japan on Bistro SMAP
- Bon Jovi on SMAPxSMAP