Did you know that Ehime Prefecture 三瓶 is Japan’s pork production capital? Did you also know they have a Japanese Pig Rodeo ブタのロディオ contest held annually?
Below is a video of the 2009 event held in Mikame 愛媛 Ehime Prefecture. About 40 men and women participated in the “Bacon Bronco” going for the grand prize of 50,000 yen (about $520).
- Beautiful Kyoto in central Japan
- Japan Festival Miss Nikkey Brazil 2010
- Japan Pet Fair Expo features a dog fashion show
- Entertainment Cafe Pink Big Pig in Kabukicho
- Tokushima city view from Mount Bizan
- Moe Oshikiri, top Japanese fashion model
- Ayame Misaki pretty idol in Cutie Honey live action show
- McDonalds Japan brings America Burgers
- Aya Nishisaki pretty Japanese fashion model
- Akiba maids hard at work